SELAMAT DATANG KE HONEY CUPPYCAKES

HONEY CUPPYCAKES'S CALENDER

Saturday, July 11, 2009

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION

Notes:

1  -  Please place your order at least 5 days in advance.
2  -  For orders below RM100, FULL PAYMENT is required before I can proceed with the order.
3  -  For large amount of orders, mut be placed 2 weeks in advance & deposit required 1 week
        before the pick-up date.
4  -  Booking required 50% deposit (I have to ask for deposit to avoid any cancellation), and the balance
       can be paid on the day of your pickup date.  If the order need to be delivered to particular person, I
       need to ask for FULL PAYMENT before I can proceed with the order.
5 -  Please bank in the deposit to my account (refer to details below) and email.sms me payment details once
      done.
6 -  Any CANCELLATION of orders, please made via SMS only.


Name: Haniza Mat Nawi
Mobile : 016-242 6863



CIMB BANK
Haniza Mat Nawi
1421-0073-8985-21
Mobile : 016-2426863

No comments:

Post a Comment

design by DQis Online Design 2009

Back to TOP