SELAMAT DATANG KE HONEY CUPPYCAKES

HONEY CUPPYCAKES'S CALENDER

Saturday, July 11, 2009

HOW TO ORDER

1- Please place your order at least 5 days in advance.
2- For orders below RM100, FULL PAYMENT is required before I can proceed with the order.
3 - For large amount of orders, must be placed 2 weeks in advance and deposit required 1 week before
     the pick-up date.
4- Booking required 50% deposit (I have to ask for deposit to avoid any cancellation), and the balance can be paid on the day of your pick-up date. If the order need to be delivered to particular person, I need to ask for FULL PAYMENT before I can proceed with the order.
5- For online booking and required me to deliver to particular person, please make full settlement before I can proceed with the orders
6- Please bank in the deposit to my account (refer to details below) and email/sms me payment details once done.
7- Any CANCELLATION of orders, please made via SMS only.


Name: Haniza Mat Nawi
Email : honeyheart88@gmail.com 
Mobile : 016-242 6863












                  OR


          CIMB 
 Haniza bt Mat Nawi
 1421-0073-8-8985-21
 Mobile : 016-2426863

No comments:

Post a Comment

design by DQis Online Design 2009

Back to TOP